
Caroline and Lauren in their new princess clothes.

I'm thinking she didn't find underwear in that box.

Opening Christmas presents is often a team effort.

Caroline is playing her new Wii princess game with dad - and dressed appropriately in her new princess cape.

Lauren is delighted with the Marble Run.

You wouldn't believe it unless you saw it ... Grandpa painting Lauren's fingernails!

Grandma built a gingerbread house with the girls.
I think they ate A LOT of candy that day.

Grandma and the girls with their completed work of art.
2 comments:
Love the pic of Emma in the hat. And Caroline and Lauren look so sweet as little pricesses. Glad Christmas was successful. CnC love the Little people toys. Mostly to eat for now. But Chelsea will open the little barn door. Talk to you later!
Great picture of Grandpa painting finger nails. Never thought I'd see him operating a salon. :) Wish we could have been there, but the pictures are the next best thing.
Love Uncle Doug
Post a Comment