
Caroline is trying out a new sport this fall. Actually, she had a little taste of soccer at the On Goal Soccer Camp in July (which was amazingly cool, by the way. I'll have to blog about that later.) There are about 14 teams of kindergarteners playing in Haslett, and Caroline is on a team of 7. At this age, soccer looks more like a mob sport... a mob of kids surrounding a ball and moving around the field en masse. We were just glad to see that our team knew which goal to kick the ball into. The other team "scored" on our goal more than they did their own! It was fun to watch, though, and Caroline had a great time. One game down, five more to go.
Pictures: #1: Heading down the field toward our goal (our team is blue). #2: Caroline with her cousin (and buddy) Kaitlyn.
1 comment:
I realized I hadn't made a comment on your blog yet. It's fun to get comments.:) Your girls are so big! Emma's in 5th grade?!?!? How did that happen?
Post a Comment